Friday, May 4, 2012

Millions of Milkshake



























Hello my darlings!!!

It's Chloe!!! Sorry for the lack of posts lately but Skim and I have been super busy with school lately. No sleep in so long. I am most definitely stoked to get a good nights rest soon....how sad is that?? waiting for sleep?? Well the countdown is on and theres 5 days till show and a week till GRADUATION!!! AHHH SOOO STOKED!!! We are going all out with our caps, Skim feathered hers and I am chroming mine!

How has everyone been? Skim and I finally had the time to take some pics this week for class. We went to Westfield Mall in Century City to find some jewelry for my display. For anyone who hasn't been there it is defs a ghetto mall but still carries some cute stuff. It was really awkward taking pictures there though, everyone was looking, so this outfit post isn't as good as most. We found a Disney Store...how exciting!! I love Disney, I want to go to Disneyland so bad, I haven't gone since last year March :( What is everyones favorite Disney movie?? Mines The Little Mermaid :)

Anyways, while at Westfield there was a Millions of Milkshake, I have never tried it before but lets just say DON'T EVER GO!!! or.... DON'T EVER TRY the Million Dollar Shake, it was Ferraro Roche and Strawberry and it tasted HORRIBLE!! I thought I was drinking tar...NO JOKE!!!

I hope you enjoy these pics!! Thank you for following us and we promise to post more once school is over!

ps. how cute are those cups??

xoxo Deux Obssesed





































































































Chloe: Dress/Zara, Shoes/Dolce Vita, Cardigan/Club Monaco, Purse/Novella Royal. Braclet/Tanya Aguiniga


Skim: Dress/ H&M, Jacket/Burberry, Shoes/Jeffrey Campbell, Socks/AA, Chocker/H&M, Rings/House of Harlow, Noir, Tiffany and Co, Purse/Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment