Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'll have that Sunny Side Up please


Bonjour everyone!! As you can see, this is our first official post on our blog. Thanks for being so patient during the severe construction!

Let's have a formal introduction! We will tell you a little about ourselves and in return, enjoy all the photos and adventures we take!

Chloe: Born and raised CALGARIAN (Calgary, Alberta), vogue is my bible, and I like to eat delicious food and travel the world. I enjoy blogging so I have my own personal blog if you guys would like to check it out sometime.

Skim: I also go by Suzanne if you are wondering what my actual name is, but, I'm originally from Dallas, Texas and currently live in oh so sunny LA. I basically love to eat, sleep, dress up, and try new things!

Together, we are team deux obsessed. We are designers in the making and found that we share a lot of things in common so why not do a blog together and show you what we love the most.

Enough about ourselves and what not....enjoy the photos!
BTW if you're curious as to which one is who, Chloe is the long luscious dark haired chica and Skim is always wearing her classic RayBan Wayfarer and tends to put her hair up in a bun.






























Chloe:
Dress: Forever 21, Clutch: BCBG, Sunglasses: Stella McCartney, Cuffs: H&M, Ring: YSL, Necklace: Tiffany & Co, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Nails: MINX Silver Lightning

Skim:
Button up: H&M, Maxi Skirt: BCBG Generation, Cross Body Bag: Chanel, Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarer, Necklace: Brandy Melville, Bracelet: Pandora, Cuff: House of Harlow, Arrow Ring: House of Harlow, Gold Ring: Noir, Silver Rings: Tiffany & Co, Shoes: Juicy Couture, Nails: MINX Gold Lightning

xoxo
Deux Obsessed Team

No comments:

Post a Comment